Thursday, February 25, 2016

Coming Soon: Updated DangAlarm! 1.0 version 2

I just uploaded a new APK to both Amazon and Google Play for DangAlarm!  I fixed a display problem on the main screen that had the main controls pushing the alarm controls off the screen on some phones.  Also fixed a bug that only happened on a few phones where setting an alarm caused the application to crash.  I'll post an announcement, complete with links, when the application is live and available for download on both stores.

I've been writing code for some 34 years and have worked in a variety of roles in software, so I pay extremely close attention to quality.  That said, Android is a big ecosystem and I sometimes things break in unexpected ways.  I hope this update proves to be solid for all users.  If not, I'll fix whatever needs fixing as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment